Thursday, June 19, 2008

Members Notice


Dear all members, the film project is behind schedule & some members are saying we failed & will not finish by June 20 5:00 PM, if you say that from now on, you will be fired if it becomes true, also, (I'm being nice now) you'll notice the Chimoru KTG banner (Credit to VakamaTK & Dark709) which I made using the Chimoru Omega Kit that Dark709 made, I first got the idea from VakamaTK, so a giganticly hugely sized thanks to you guys (& Gerlicky & Blade Titan 974 & Hero 100 & so on). it is larger than it should be but, the bigger the better! I'll let you know if the film gets finished (which I'm sure it will). Also the banner is copyright of the KTG & is not to be used by anyone other than KTG members & VakamaTK & Dark 709 & Blade Titan 974 & Gerlicky & Hero 100!!!!!!! 

No comments: